Pets are more than just furry companions that live in your house rent-free, they are like family. Pets are easy to love but constant shedding and the allergens, dander, and more they can bring in from the outdoors can make keeping your home clean difficult, not to mention time consuming. As people are prioritizing home cleanliness more, here are tips to help with everyday spring cleaning for pet parents and their pet children.
- Wash Pet Toys: Your dog’s favorite chew toys can harbor plenty of dirt, mold, and bacteria if you haven’t washed them in a while. Wash toys in hot water and mild soap every few weeks to ensure your pet isn’t being exposed to any harmful germs or spreading them around the house.
- Rinse Out Food and Water Bowls: As important as it is to fill your pet’s bowls with food and water, rinsing out the bowls is just as essential. Make it a daily effort to clean the bowls with hot water and mild soap, a 1:1 ratio of diluted vinegar and water or toss the bowls in the dishwasher if they’re dishwasher safe.
- Refresh the Litter Box: Don’t let the odor of pet waste overpower your senses and home. Instead of simply scooping litter, eliminate odors by throwing out old litter more frequently. Remember to give the litter box and scooper a good scrub too.
- Launder Pet Beds: Since it is not recommended to bathe your pets too often, this makes it easier for hair, dander, and bacteria to accumulate on their beds. Just as you wash your bedding regularly, make it a habit to also wash your pet’s bedding regularly with a pet-safe detergent and hot water.
- Picking Up What They Drag In: Indoor pets often carry in debris and allergens after returning from the outdoors. Remember to wipe those dirty paws and keep the floors clean. A robot vacuum, like the ones we make at Neato, can help save time with scheduled cleaning routines. Set it and forget it so you don’t have to question when the last time was you vacuumed. Our powerful vacuum suction effortlessly picks up pet hair, dander and pet food crumbs from every corner of your home, while the robot’s filter traps dust, allergens and particles that can cause allergic reactions.
The perks of being a pet parent include caring for your fur babies and the home you share. With these tips, you’ll be taking steps to further prioritize your health and your pet’s health. If you’re looking to clean smarter, not harder, Neato can help!
Bu gönderiyi paylaşın
- Etiketler: Blog